1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 1 of Law 6, 2002, on Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is Arians Tours SA (hereinafter Arians Tours), domiciled for this purpose in Via España, Plaza Concordia, Office 143, Bella Vista. Panama City, Panama registered in the Public Registry of Panama with RUC 62255-87-351661 DV 08 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: arianstours.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Arians Tours S.A. Website creator will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Arians Tours S.A. Creator of the website complies with the guidelines of the American Convention of Human Rights (ARTICLE 11), The Organization of American States (OAS) (Comparative Study: Data Protection in the Americas. CP / CAJP-3063/12. April 3 2012) of the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data and the Bill found in the Cabinet Council, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user can request from Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification , cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Also, Arians Tours S.A. Creator of the website informs that it complies with the guidelines of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logo s, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Draft Law found in the Cabinet Council of Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Arians Tours SA Website creator. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Arians Tours S.A. Website creator. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Arians Tours S.A. Website creator.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Arians Tours S.A. Website creator. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that arianstours.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Arians Tours S.A. creator of the website may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Arians Tours S.A. Creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Panama.